ISH 2023 – Count us In!
After a four-year break, the International Sanitary and Heating Fair (ISH) will be held again. Vela Solaris is exhibiting its solutions and applications for simulating energy.
Finally, meeting up with well-known, and new, people “live” again. Finally, trade fairs again!
We’re looking forward to joining the International Sanitary and Heating Fair (ISH), March 13-17. The world’s leading trade fair for HVAC + Water in Frankfurt am Main is reopening after a four-year break. Its visitors get access to expert knowledge, specialist enterprises, and energy system and energy supply providers.
Are you going to be there? Visit us in Hall 5.1, Booth A63!
The ideal tool for planning energy systems
Get to know simulation-based planning, design, and optimization of integrated energy systems with Polysun, first-hand at our booth. Learn how our tool can be used to meaningfully visualize and simulate state-of-the-art technologies – from solar thermal collectors to PV modules and heat pumps to ice storage systems. Plus, exchange your thoughts with our experts on the potential applications of Polysun.
The key benefits at a glance:
- Visualization of various solutions for energy systems quickly and easily:
- Using simulation, various potential energy systems for supplying electricity, heating and cooling requirements can be created and compared for energy efficiency, self-sufficiency, and cost-effectiveness. The benefit: Visualization of reliable and transparent results.
- Design PV rooftops efficiently and easy-to use reports:
- PV roof design, including inverter sizing and stringing, as well as 3D graphics and meaningful reports on expected PV yield, self-consumption, and profitability analysis.
- Target-oriented optimization of energy systems in both preliminary and detailed construction planning:
- How can grid withdrawal be reduced through optimized heat pump control? How much does the integration of batteries or electric mobility increase self-consumption of PV production? What size of technical storage is optimal? Polysun provides reliable answers to these planning questions to exploit the full optimized potential of a project.
- Provide innovative products and solutions for energy systems online and automatic lead generation:
- Polysun is integrated into numerous web applications via API and automates the lead and quotation process by providing custom-fit, digitally generated system designs.
With Polysun, we provide the ideal solution to accelerate the development of efficient energy concepts, regardless of construction project size – from individual buildings to city districts.
Have you become curious? Here you can find more information about the exhibition: Link.
We look forward to welcoming you!